It’s the day after Easter and boy am I spent. We had a full, but great, weekend with family and I loved every minute of it.
Our boys are so blessed to have people in their lives who love them the way they do and I am so grateful! I’m also grateful to live in an age where bringing up baby has become a bit easier thanks to helpful products — especially since we hosted one event at our home!
My boys are each four years apart from one another (the biggest gap is an eight-year difference) and I forget each time just how hard it can be to juggle little ones during any holiday season, particularly if you’re playing host(ess). Today I am sharing with you my most favorite items for baby that have made my days run a bit more smoothly. I hope these suggestions will come in handy for you!
- Munchkin Formula Dispenser
- BooginHead Pacifier Clip
- Johnson’s Take Along Travel Pack
- Munchkin Arm & Hammer Bag Dispenser
- Aden + Anais Burpy Bib
- Nuk Simply Natural Bottles
- Beaba Food Storage Containers
- Munchkin Steam Guard Sterilizer
- Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons
- Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 High Chair
- Fisher-Price Rock ‘n Play Sleeper
- Graco Pack ‘n Play Playard
- Bright Starts Tummy Time Mat
- Evenflo ExerSaucer Fold + Go
- Eddie Bauer Alpine 4 LX Travel System
- VTech® Camera – VM3251-2
- Aden + Anais Swaddles
- SwaddleMe Slumber Buddies Soother
- SwaddleDesigns® Cotton Muslin Sleeping Sack
- SwaddleMe® Original Swaddle 2pk